In today’s episode of Rawkblog Presents, Paul de Revere, Erik Burg and Tyler Andere talk about what it’s like to be a young freelance music writer, blogger and everything in between in 2013 — and why none of us live in New York.
Discussed within: several great Tumblr posts about freelancing.
Download: Rawkblog Presents, Episode 15: Freelance Life
* Episode 1, Pitchfork Fest (Chris Ott, Paul De Revere)
* Episode 2, The Dark Knight Rises (Mark Humphrey)
* Episode 3, LCD Soundsystem and Shut Up and Play the Hits (Greg Katz)
* Episode 4, Is Food the New Indie Rock? (Erika Bolden, Paul De Revere)
* Episode 5, Lit Blogs & “Against Enthusiasm” (Jacob Silverman)
* Episode 6, Taylor Swift / People’s List (Adam Barhamand)
* Episode 7, Fleetwood Mac / Tribute Albums (Rachael Maddux)
* Episode 8, Deeper Into Comic Books (William Goodman)
* Episode 9, Hip-Hop, Humor & Turquoise Jeep (Clayton Purdom, Colin McGowan)
* Episode 10, Fuck Yeah Menswear (Lawrence Schlossman, Kevin Burrows)
* Episode 11, Fall Music Preview (Evan Abeele of Memoryhouse)
* Episode 12, Hip-Hop & Hebrews (Simon Vozick-Levinson, David M. Goldstein)
* Episode 14, 2012 Year in Review (Jeremy D. Larson)